Friday, April 24, 2009

Receptionist Hired!

The long search through Craig's List is over! Actually, it's been over most of this week. I'm happy to report that I found who I hope is the perfect receptionist and she will begin work on Monday. I can't wait!

Thank you to everyone who posted recommendations on hiring. You'll be happy to know that I followed your leads and checked references of the final candidates. The best part? Both of the final candidates had glowing references from positions where they had to be let go only due to downsizing, and both had long term job histories with their previous employers. It was a hard decision between the two, but I'm confident I've picked the right one.

Not that I want my weekend to go by fast or anything, because I certainly don't, but I'm actually looking forward to Monday.