Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wonderful Wednesday!

I must admit I'm excited about today. Granted, I had to go back to work today after taking Monday and Tuesday off, but its still a great day. The weather is beautiful...I think Spring is truly here for us in Texas... and I sooo enjoyed my time off.

Spending time this past weekend with my mom, my sis and my son was amazing. And yesterday, Hubby and I took our Doberman to a local nature preserve and hiked the trails. It was four miles of loveliness that included woods, cacti, flowers, cat tails (and some mud) and we all three had a blast.

Today is also the official start of my new work schedule where I get to leave the office at 3:30 each afternoon. I'm sooo hoping that nothing comes up to keep me past that time. I can't wait to head home and see my family as well as get out into the beautiful sunny weather. Tonight there is also a quick Wednesday Mass that I'm looking forward to being part of.

I hope you all are having a fabulous Wednesday, too!